We are currently undergoing maintenance on our website. We apologize for the inconvenience and will have services restored soon.
In case of an emergency, call us immediately at the appropriate number below. Do not e-mail us during an emergency.
Payson Emergency Service Number:
Page Emergency Service Number:
If you smell propane . . .
Call our emergency number immediately at any time of the day, seven days a week.
- If the propane leak is outdoors:
- Call us immediately to report the information.
- Stay on the line to make sure our dispatcher gets all of the needed information.
- If the propane leak is indoors:
- Do NOT light a match, use any electrical switches or use the telephone.
- Do leave the house.
- Do call SemStream Arizona Propane from a nearby phone.
Watch for the service technician's arrival and assist him/her by explaining the problem.
The nationwide propane industry has an outstanding safety record. Your SemStream Arizona Propane employees work constantly to ensure that local services are safe and efficient.